Friday, March 5, 2010

Maharam! Yay!

So, as if I didn't love Maharam enough - a wonderful lady from their Marketing Department contacted me at work inquiring about my interest in the Horto by Maharam fabric - shown here. Even though she had so graciously offered me a hefty discount to specify the fabric - much to my chagrin - I had to decline and inform her that it was, regrettably, a hypothetical project through school.

I arrived to work today to see a present! The gorgeous Horto fabric on a pillow from the fantastic people at Maharam!! :)

Every dealing I have had with these people has been wonderful. Susan Sublette, our local Maharam rep, is SO sweet and swift in every request. All of the contacts that I have spoken to at the company are great! I just had to share my lovely experience with the Maharam staff because I know I look forward to specifying many more Maharam products in academic projects and professional projects for years to come.

So thank you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment