Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zuo Modern



I found a really cool barstool that I want to use in my convenience store. Unfortunately, Zuo Modern has very little if anything about any of their furniture.

The Flute chair has abstract lines and a back lip for back support. It comes in a leatherette seat, a hydraulic mechanism for adjusting height, an adjustable footrest, and a chrome plated steel base. The standard leatherette options are black, white, and green.

Dimensions: 21.7" w, 14.5" d, 30.5" - 40.5" h, 23" - 33" seat ht, and 17" base diameter.

Little is revealed about further specifications or sustainability. There is no information regarding testing for commercial application, so upon further review, this may not be the best product to put in a convenience store. It's probably just recommended for personal residential use. Guess I'm back to looking for my barstool options...

No comments:

Post a Comment